At Dixie Seating Company, customer satisfaction is a top priority. Dixie Seating Company provides a 90 day warranty on all products under normal conditions. Subject to the limitations and exclusions herein, Dixie Seating Company, at its discretion, will replace or repair a defective product or components with comparable product or components free of charge. This warranty is made only to the original purchaser from Dixie Seating Company or an authorized Dixie Seating Company dealer.
Limitations: Use and Care
Warranty is limited to generally accepted care and maintenance of natural wood products and environments.
Dixie Seating Company furniture is made from solid Ash, Poplar and Hickory hardwoods. These natural woods are subject to the effects of the environment and should be properly used and cared for. The wood that is used is not chemically treated and therefore should not be exposed to outdoor elements for any length of time. Warranty is subject to use and care in accordance with the use and care instructions provided in the Product Care section of this site (including, but not limited to, the care and maintenance guide downloads linked theron), available at www.DixieSeating.com.
All Dixie Seating Company products are to be used indoors or under a covered porch or deck.
Limitations: Finish Variance
Warranty is limited by finish variances caused by natural wood characteristics. Finishes such as Medium Oak, Cherry, Walnut and Cranberry will display more natural characteristics due to their light stain. Grain,pattern and color from unit to unit are not guaranteed or warranted and products will not be replaced due to these variations.
Owners should follow generally accepted care and maintenance of natural wood products and environments to avoid discoloration and finish variance over time. All products are finished with a catalyzed varnish top-coat to preserve the finish, but exposure to elements such as sunlight and humidity overtime will change the appearance of the finish as the product is made of natural, untreated wood. Therefore, Dixie Seating Company cannot guarantee or warrant finish match of new products.
Limitations: Broken or Damaged Products Resulting from Assembly
Dixie Seating Company offers the option of purchasing Ready To Assemble (RTA) products. Each RTA product that is shipped includes instructions on how to assemble the product. These instructions were developed by the manufacturer to ensure the durability and the quality of the product and should be strictly followed. Instructional assembly videos can also be found online at http://www.dixieseating.com/assembly-how-to . Dixie Seating Company will not warranty any product that has been damaged in the assembly process as a result of a failure to follow these instructions.
Dixie Seating Company provides glue for any product that requires assembly. DO NOT use glue other than the glue that is provided for you by Dixie Seating Company. Dixie Seating Company is not responsible for any damage incurred by using a different glue during assembly. Failure to follow this instruction will result in a loss of warranty for the product.
Dixie Seating Company does offer replacement parts for purchase at a minimal cost at www.DixieSeating.com.
Please note that assembled rocking chairs are also an option for purchase.
- Damage identified as carrier or installer related.
- Normal wear and tear of wood products during course of ownership.
- Color, grain, or texture of natural wood materials, laminates and other covering materials.
- Damages or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, improper care, modifications, or relocation.
- Damages to seating products caused by contact with tables, desks, or other
- All Warranty Claims are subject to Dixie Seating Company approved inspections.
Terms + Conditions
Dixie Seating Company is committed to supplying quality products and top-notch customer service. Dixie Seating Company will accept returns within 30 days of receipt of a product for most items. We warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in material and workmanship. It is your responsibility to notify us of visible defects and variances within 14 days of delivery. Normal wear and tear or damage from daily use, however, is not warranted. Normal conditions are not what we consider manufacturer’s defects and are not covered by our warranty. Please see the Warranty section on this page for full details.
If a customer receives a product and is dissatisfied with the product, they may return it or exchange within 30 days of receiving the product. If a customer chooses to make a return, they must follow the instructions below for the return to be fully accepted:
- Step 1 – Check the package thoroughly upon delivery. If there is any damage or missing components, please follow the return process for damaged or missing items.
- Step 2 – Return product in original carton and in a good, resell-able condition. Failure to return the product in its original carton and in the condition in which it was originally delivered will result in an unaccepted return
- Step 3 – Customer must arrange for return shipping via FedEx or UPS. Returns must be shipped to the following address:
4730 Taylorsville Hwy
Statesville, NC 28625
Please note that if you purchased your Dixie Seating Company from a vendor other than Dixie Seating Company, you must process your return with that vendor.
Damaged or Missing Components
If you have received your Dixie Seating Company product, have checked it thoroughly and have found that there is damaged or missing components, please follow the instructions below for your return. Please note that failure to follow these instructions may result in your return not being accepted:
- Step 1 – Contact Dixie Seating Company customer service at [email protected] or 980.223.2270 x110.
- Step 2 – Keep the packaging and carton! Please do not discard of the carton that your product was shipped in.
- Step 3 – Take photos of the damaged box or item. This will be used to support your damage claim.
- Step 4 -The shipping company responsible for shipping your product will be notified and the damaged item will be picked up.
- Step 5 – After your claim has been verified and approved, your replacement order will be processed.
Please remember that it is the customer’s responsibility to thoroughly inspect their product upon delivery for any damaged or missing components. If you purchased a Ready To Assemble (RTA) rocking chair or porch swing, it is very important to verify that all pieces are included before beginning assembly. If you need replacement parts, please follow the instructions below:
- Step 1 – Contact Dixie Seating Company customer service at [email protected] or 980.223.2270 x110. Make sure to have your order number ready.
- Step 2 – Provide the product name or number and a description of the part you need replacing.
Please note that Dixie Seating Company is not responsible for any damage during assembly due to customer error or failure to follow all assembly instructions. If you have damaged a part during assembly you can purchase replacement parts at a minimal cost at www.DixieSeating.com.
Damaged or Defective Products (Damage not received in Shipping)
To process a defective or damage claim on a product that was not incurred during the shipping process, please follow the instructions below:
- Step 1 – Contact Dixie Seating Company customer service at [email protected] or 980.223.2270 x110 to provide notification of the damage or defect. Notification must take place within 14 days of receiving the product.
- Step 2 – Take a Photo. Photos will be required to assess, verify and approve any damage or defect claims.
- Step 3 – Keep the original carton. If the product needs to be returned, you will have to return it in the original carton.
In most cases, Dixie Seating Company may be able to resolve the issue by shipping out replacement parts at no cost to the customer. If the customer chooses to decline this resolution, they may return the product following our return instructions. Please note that if this option is chosen, the customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
Once the returned product is delivered and received to the Dixie Seating Company factory, the product will be inspected for damage. Please allow 5 to 7 business days after receipt of the returned product for refunds to be processed.